Ah, it seems we have struck a nerve with the Noynoy supporters — all bent on skinning me alive and daring me to expose my identity. To what end? Well, obviously to flagellate and to make “kuyug” like what they do to dissenters on their holier than thou FB page.
Tell you what. You go stay in your Lala Land FB page and keep patting yourselves on the back — narrating to yourselves the non-existent achievements of your opportunistic hero. In case you don’t understand the sarcasm of the previous piece, then let us give it to you straight why we thinking people are not voting for your Noynoy Aquino.
And now (drum roll…), the TOP 10 REASONS WHY WE’RE REALLY NOT VOTING FOR NOY!
10. He is not Ninoy Aquino or Cory Aquino.
9. He has never displayed any iota of true leadership — take a look at his stalling campaign as Exhibit A.
8. Frank Drilon and the LP Mafia.
7. Peping Cojuangco and the rest of Kamag-anak, Inc. Will we let them plunder public coffers again?
6. The lack of any REAL and SUBSTANTIAL track record.
5. Because it showed a lack of character that Noy did not respect the work and preparation Mar Roxas made for the elections.
4. Because he resorts to waging a negative campaign (related to #6).
3. Because of the SCTEX issue he fails to explain convincingly. They overpriced the land 12 times (P100 instead of P8), and made the government pay for the private San Miguel interchange to the tune of P170 million. The Aquinos/Cojuangcos then robbed the Hacienda Luisita farmers of their fare share of the deal. Each of the 6,000 “stockholder farmers” got a paltry P450 when they rightfully should have made P4,500 each.
2. Because we don’t want Kris Aquino — with her arrogance and hypocrisy — to return to Malacanang.
1. His involvement in the unresolved Hacienda Luisita massacre that occurred just over a week after Noynoy Aquino was made House Deputy Speaker. Records also show that Noy’s henchmen were involved in the liquidation of very vocal protesters and leaders (check GMA7’s website for details).
GETS NIYO NA?