If you publicly cast your lot with Noynoy, you deserve very public retribution!
Ordinarily, I find nothing wrong with going yellow. But let’s not kid ourselves. These unscrupulous companies are not merely keeping the memory of Ninoy and Cory alive; they’re shoring up support for the yellow criminal.
Why should we buy products that promote the Hacienda Luisita killer? You gotta be effin’ kidding.
Along with the ones you know, there may be lesser-known names in the mix below.
THE YELLOW HALL OF SHAME:
1. ODM – This watch brand features grandkids of Ninoy and Cory wearing (what else?) yellow watches and Ninoy like spectacles. Identity crisis alert!
2. BOARDWALK – Gimme a break! Cut that yellow ribbon out of your billboards and ads with Kris Aquino on them.
3. BENCH – Owner Ben Chan has perfected the marketing of the yellow crap via products that supposedly make us remember Ninoy and Cory, but actually help brainwash the populace into choosing Noynoy.
4. PHILIP STEIN – That Cory commemorative watch sure looks pretty. But we all question the timing and image of the arrogant Kris looking down on us from that EDSA billboard. Even with the recent changes in the ad’s color scheme, I simply cannot forgive you for the criminal gratis promotion of the Aquinos.
5. NATIONAL BOOK STORE – The Ramoses (not the FVR branch) sell Noynoy yellow ribbons, yellow propaganda books, and have pulled out the expose title “Greed and Betrayal” that puts the Cory administration and Kamaganak Inc truth out.
6. MAG NET – The magazine stand owned by Ces Drilon. You know, that incredibly biased talking head on ABS-CBN who has become the de facto publicist of every LP candidate – with special TLC for Noynoy and Frank Drilon. She also minces no words for OTHER parties and personalities. Whatta BIATCH.
7. MY PHONE – Did I get that nice-looking yellow phone that Kris wants us to buy? Heavens no!
8. GATEWAY MALL/ARANETA CENTER – Ground zero for the two mama’s boys cum pikons cum arrogant pricks. This mall is where they get money from your wallet and put it into Noy’s and Mar’s. Simple as that.
9. MONGOL-STAR PAPER CORPORATION – Goddamn pencils! Tell me about it. I just wanna shove one of those pencils into Kris Aquino’s nose.
10. GOLDILOCKS – I nearly crapped my pants when I saw the commercial. You must’ve too.
11. ABS-CBN – ‘Nuff said.
12. PHILIPPINE DAILY INQUIRER – ‘Nuff read.
Here’s a middle finger in your faces, you pieces of excrement!